Recruitment at Central Building Research Institute(CSIR) 2014
The CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research wishes tofill up some temporary manpower position from Indian National through Walk-in-Interview to assist Scientist in various sponsored Projects as per
details given below.
Place of Interview : CSIR-CBRI, Roorkee
No. of Posts in CSIR : - Total 12(1 for each)
Post Name in CSIR:-
- Project Assistant (Level – I)
- Project Assistant (Level-I)
- Project Assistant (Level-III)
- Project Assistant
- (Level-I)
- Project Assistant (Level-I)
- Project Assistant
- (Level-I)
- Project Assistant (Level-I)
- Project Assistant (Level-I)
- Project Assistant (Level-II)
- Project Assistant
- (Level-I)
- Project Assistant (Level-III)
- Project Assistant (Level-I)
- Project Assistant (Level – I) - 3 yrs. Diploma in Architecture with minimum 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks / 3 yrs. Diploma in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks and having good knowledge of MS Office and other Statistical Software's.
- Project Assistant (Level-III) – M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks + 3 yrs. relevant experience
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 3 yrs. Diploma in Civil Engg with minimum 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - B. Sc. with Computer Science with minimum 60% marks or B.Sc. (PCM) with minimum 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - B.Sc. (PCM) with minimum 60% marks having computer knowledge Desirable : M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 3 yrs. Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engg. with minimum 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 3 yrs. Diploma in Civil Engg. with 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level-II) - M.Sc. (Microbiology / Biotechnology / Botany with minimum 60% marks.
- Project Assistant (Level-I) – 3 yrs. Diploma in Civil Engg. with minimum 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level-III) - M. Tech.(Structure / Disaster) with minimum 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 3 yrs. Diploma in Civil Engg. with 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Level – I) - 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-III) – 45 yrsP
- roject Assistant (Level-I) - 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-II) - 28 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-I) – 25 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-III) - 30 yrs
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - 25 yrs
Pay Scale in CSIR :-
- Project Assistant (Level – I) - Rs. 10,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - Rs. 10,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-III) – Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - Rs. 8,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - Rs. 10,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - Rs. 8,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - Rs. 8,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - Rs. 10,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-II) - Rs. 14,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) – Rs. 10,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-III) - Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level-I) - Rs. 10,000/-
How To Apply in CSIR: Place of Interview : CSIR-CBRI, Roorkee
Important Dates To Apply in CSIR :Walk-In-Interview from 17.06.2014 to 18.06.2014
Important Links in CSIR:-
Official website - http://www.cbri.res.in/
Advertisement Link of Central Building Research Institute(CSIR)